Saturday, February 23, 2008

Meet Lucy!!

Lucy is the newest member of our family!! We knew that we wanted a smaller dog to live inside (Chandler LOVES Shelby but is overwhelmed by her size!) and we did tons of research. We wanted a dog that wasn't too small, didn't shed, and was good with kids. After many discussions & deliberations, we decided that we wanted a Boston Terrier. Now, all we had to do was find one...well, guess what was in the Wal-Mart parking lot today? You are right!! A lady selling registered Boston Terriers.

Cheney is very proud of "HIS" dog!! I told him that it was the family's dog, but I don't think he is convinced...except when she poops or pees in the house--then it is NOT HIS DOG!!


Chandler loves Lucy!



4 comments:

Bella Bop said...

Cousin Lucy,
You're cute and I hope I come play with you.
My mom thinks you're adorable, almost as cute as me - and soooo little!
Love,
Bella

MeMe said...

Lucy will be lots of fun this summer. Can't wait to hear Cheney when Lucy chews of his favorite toy.
Love, MeMe

Tammy said...

awwww, how sweet!

Grandma said...

Lucy looks like a cute loveable puppy. I hope you will enjoy playing with her. She will make you a wonderful pal. Don't get mad at her when she starts following you every where you go. I am anxious to see her.