Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hair

This summer, Chandler started caring how her hair looked. She decided that she wanted to grow it out LONG....with no bangs. So, we did that. Then, she met Brynlee. Brynlee has naturally CURLY hair. Chandler does not. A few weeks ago, MeMe braided her hair & when we took the braid out, she discovered "curly" hair. I told her we could braid it into several braids at night & then it would be wavy in the morning.
1
So the other night, we did it....except she couldn't sit still long enough for more than 4 braids.

2

3
The next morning, I took it out AND....SHE CRIED!! She told me it was too big.....and puffy. So, I wet it a little & this is what it ended up looking like...still pretty cute though.

4
I am sure many more tears over hair will be shed in the years to come!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I so remember attempting the crimped look with my hair the exact same way! How funny!

Tammy said...

These are among the things that make having a little girl so much fun.

MeMe said...

Chandler, I am sure that there are times that your friend would like to have your beautiful hair.

Krystyn said...

Poor thing! I remember crimping my hair, too!

My mom uses those pink spongy rollers on our damp hair at night and the in the morning it was really curly.

Anonymous said...

※提供全牛皮沙發、系統傢俱、進口家具、系統櫃、實木家具販售及居家空間室內設計規劃.全國領導品牌設計+裝潢工程+商品整合服務,全省抽油煙機展示中心資深設計師服務,價格透明,工程保固。
※無痛水刀抽脂,打造臀部、大腿黃金比例.利用新科技,水刀也能化身成手術刀應用時間的恢復期,一個月內就能看到立即的效果!提供整形美容服務、術後醫療照護,規劃整合整形外科、雷射中心及美學整形中心.果凍矽膠隆乳的費用是十六萬,如果妳很瘦的話,是不用考慮用自體脂肪豐胸的方式,因為脂肪不夠拿來補胸部,義乳的種類有傳統矽膠義乳、水袋義乳、果凍矽膠。一般人認為縫雙眼皮縫線容易脫落,雙眼皮皺褶一段時間就消失;由於技術的進步,縫線脫失的機會,現已大大減少。最新研發出爐的電波拉皮電波拉皮技術,不止可拉提,還具有更佳的雕塑身體曲線功能,電波拉皮可說是想要塑身的胖哥胖妹的救星.
※本公司即日起專辦大陸新娘入境,時間快速,收費合理,歡迎大家多利用.一名大陸新娘嫁到陽明山的泠水坑那邊,夫家是賣烤魷魚的,當地許多人都娶外籍新娘,因為到了假日許多觀光客,老公要做生意,這些大陸新娘或是越南新娘.

Gram said...

Chandler, you will never be saatisfied with your hair! Oh, Mom, it is just beginning!!!! I am so glad that Chandler cares so much about how she looks. I do have to say, the curls looked even better in reality.

Grandma said...

Chandler, your hair is beautiful just the way it is. Some day you will wish it was just like it is now.

Jocelyn said...

Haha... poor Chandler! :-)