Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthday Smiles!!

Chandler had her birthday party on Saturday. It was a "cheerleader" party. Her Sunday School teacher lives down the road from MeMe & Pop & she told us that she could hear the squealing at her house!! It was so fun to see the girls have such a good time!!

1

Chandler & Brynlee getting in the moonbounce. We didn't tell Chandler that we rented it for her birthday. She was super excited!

2
The bounce had a cool slide!!

3
Posing with her cake

4
Caroline, Allie, & Chandler....she loves her friends!!

4 comments:

MeMe said...

OMG!!! they are all so cute!! Some day you will be chasing away all of the little boys in the area. Give me a call--I just might have to get Pop's shotgun out to help you.

Gram said...

I can't believe that all of the little girls were dressed as cheerleaders! They were really cute and well behaved.

Tammy said...

MeMe with a gun...now there's an interesting picture! lol Don't think I blame her one bit though!
The girls were all so cute and had such a fun time!

Ashtyn said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! I wish I could have been there with you. Looks like so much fun! See you soon!