Friday, February 4, 2011

"Snow" Kinda Day

We rarely see frozen precipatation in South Texas, but last night, we got some!! I know some people think we are crazy that we got this excited but you have to understand.....we never get this!! This morning, I woke the kids up with "it snowed" and I have never seen them move faster.

6
Chandler just said "I can't believe it." She was so excited!!


7
When my parents bought this house, it was covered in snow....too bad we didn't get that much this time!! Oh well, still fun!!


.
Trying to recreate the movie.....just like his Daddy!!


.
Making a snow angel....yes, in the middle of the street. That was the only place that the snow really stuck.


.
Tracking the cat paws across the driveway.
Needless to say, we stayed outside a total of 10 minutes. We decided we are beach bums and not snow bunnies!!

2 comments:

MrsStamm said...

Ily was making snow angels in the middle of our street too!

MeMe said...

It is fun to talk about, fun to look at--BUT--too cold to be out in out. Glad you two finally got to see snow. I agree--sun and water--much better than snow and cold.