Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Did You Notice?

Did anybody notice I left someone out of my Mother's Day post?


I did it on purpose. You see, my Grandma was saying we never celebrate grandparents day & she thinks we should. She is probably right because she is the most amazing person I know & she deserves to be celebrated!!
1
I know that my Grandma will do anything she can for my family. Her dedication to her family & her faith are envious!!


GRANDMA-I celebrate you today!! I love you & I am so thankful that God gave you to me!!

2 comments:

MeMe said...

SWEET!!!! I totally agree. I couldn't ask for a better Mom or more wonderful role model. Thanks, Lisa, for recognizing her.

Grandma said...

Thank you Lisa. I was only joking around, but I am so proud to be your Grandma and glad that I am including in some of your activities. Love