Monday, May 12, 2008

Chandler Gets A REAL Haircut

Chandler has been needing a haircut for a while now, but everytime I talked to her about it....she just said "No." I have tried to bribe her with everything--even food!! She always goes for food, but not this time! Today, when I picked her up from daycare, we went straight to the haircut place. She immediately climbed into the chair and let the girl cut her hair....she acted like such a big girl!! She is so moody, but hey....we take what we can get!!!!



4 comments:

MeMe said...

It was so cute to see you trying to keep your hair straight in the wind after you left the salon. Thanks for being so big.
MeMe

Thatcher's Mommy said...

How fun! You look like such a big girl sitting up there getting your hair cut. We can't wait to see you!

Gram said...

Way to go, Chandler. See you can prove Mommy wrong all of the time!

Grandma said...

I am so jealous. You looked like a big girl getting your hair cut.
I know why you didn't want Grandma to cut it. You wanted to go to a big place like Mommy does. Way to go. I did cut your nails though. Love you.