Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day!! Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and grandmothers....without you, we would all be lost!!
After church, we headed over to MeMe & Pop's house for our usual Sunday celebration lunch. It was a beautiful day!!


Chandler & Mommy--she already has her swimsuit on. The girl loves to be outside around the pool!!

Cheney, Chandler, Lucy, & Mommy


Chandler, Grandma, & MeMe


Grandma, Cheney, & MeMe

Chandler & Daddy playing around


Cheney with his slam dunk face...SCARY!!!!!

Chandler looks like a goofball!!!


Silly girl--she was throwing the torpedos in the deep end so that her brother had to dive deep to get them. HE WAS NOT HAPPY!!!

Thanks, Cheney & Chandler!!! You made my Mother's Day special. You are such sweet kids. Thanks for my IPod and the perfume. I can't wait to start running again!! I love you!!!!!



3 comments:

Gram said...

It is so much fun spending holidays with you guys. When it is pretty outside, I like to play with you. Chandler, thanks for swinging and jumping on the trampoline with me.

MeMe said...

Awesome!! Mother's Day was only missing two things for me--
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kerry.
What a beautiful day to be outside.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

I heard the water was cold! Can yall warm it up for us before we come down... just three more weeks!!