Sunday, May 25, 2008

We have a new pet!!

We are the proud owners of a TADPOLE!! Cheney met me at the car on Friday afternoon with a glass jar. He said "Mrs. Helms gave me the tadpole. She said I could put it in the river or keep it and I am going to keep it." So, we have a tadpole now. On the way home, we stopped at HEB for some snacks--Cheney was having some friends over and a babysitter was coming and he said that we had to have snacks that Jessica would like. He proudly carried his jar into to HEB and showed EVERYONE!! It was cute. So far, it has its back legs. It is pretty cool!!


We will keep you updated...

2 comments:

MeMe said...

I can't wait to see what is going to happen some morning when you get up and the frog is gone!!
MeMe

Grandma said...

Maybe the frog will become a pet.Looks like you had fun at the river.