Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Caught!

You remember we had a midnight visitor last week? Well, Daddy set up a live trap to see if we could catch our little friend...You see, our friend ate an entire bag of dog food the other night. Do you know how much dog food costs these days? Daddy was not too happy with our friend. The first thing we caught was LUCY!! She was ticked off when she got trapped in the cage, but Daddy quickly let her out.


Night #1: We caught this guy. Daddy took him to Papa Jim's river lot & released him.


Night #2: We caught this guy.




This guy was released close to Daddy's office. We haven't caught another one....the trap is still out there.

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow, you've caught two...I bet there are more if they ate a whole bag of food....and they probably made a huge mess, too.

Kristen said...

I was thinking wouldn't a raccoon explode from eating a whole bag of food. That's A LOT of food!

Glad you are catching your critters! :)

MeMe said...

Are you sure they are different critters? They all look alike to me. After the storm hits this week, you will have lots more things in your yard--we probably all will.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

How can such cute little things be such pests? I guess God makes all pesky critters cute... hello Kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am starting to twitch in fear from old memories of raccoons living in my attic!!! It was horrible!

I may post it one day as a blog story but we got this raccoon that we could not get out of our attic for weeks. He would leave during the night and return in the morning. We could hear it in the walls. It would totally freak me out. I was pregnant and Chase would freak out from me freaking out. We heard so many horror stories of what this raccoon was capable of doing to our home.

We were told that if we caught the raccoon that we had to take it at least 20 miles away from our house because he could easily return right back to our house! I hope your's is gone for good!