Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Circus Came To Town!

The Shriner Circus came to our town!! I really wanted to take the kids to the big circus in San Antonio this year, but we just never bought tickets. So, MeMe & Pop got to take them to their 1st circus. They went to the early show & it doesn't look like many people were there. Oh well. They had fun anyway...
MeMe sent me a text (yes, she is learning how to text!) that said
Cotton Candy: $3
SnoCones: $5
The kids faces: priceless

Mommy is serious about that homework....Cheney had to write his spelling words 3x each while he waited for the show to start. Man, she is serious!!


Cool Tigers...Chandler came home growling...


Watching...

I think he enjoyed his cotton candy...


They got to ride on the elephant....I wish you could hear Chandler tell me about it...


I think they had fun...


Concentration?? At the circus??

Apparently, the motorcycles were loud...but according to Cheney they were BEST!!

We are so lucky that MeMe & Pop live so close by & are willing to spend time with Cheney & Chandler. WE LOVE YOU!!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Chandler is toooo cute! I totally want to babysit your kids after seeing your blog =D
They look like the most precious things ever!
<3Heather

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Cotton candy, and snow cones...my favorite!

Your kids are always cute...as usual!

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! I'm super jealous. It doesn't look like yall are allergic to elephants... I AM!!

Kristen said...

What great pics!! And it does look like they had the best time!

My favorite though, was that Chandler came home growling. That my friend, is the cutest thing ever!

MeMe said...

What a great time we had. And we topped it off afterward at Cheney's favorite--Chili's. Who could ask for anything more?

Gram said...

Way to go you two! Not many people can say they have ridden on the back of an elephant. See, small town entertainment isn't so bad.

Anonymous said...

Homework at the Circus???? That is soooooooo sad - poor mistreated kid!!!!!! but looks like he got over it!!! Love, Aunt Steph