Sunday, September 7, 2008

Outrigger Island: The Musical

In June, I posted about our VBS. The theme was Outrigger Island. The Kid's Klub presented the musical that went along with the theme at church tonight. It was a great way to end the summer!! Cheney had a speaking part & did awesome. You can watch video of one scene here.

The 1st scene opened with Cheney, Deano, Riley, & Cameron. Cheney, Deano, & Cameron played the part of brothers....their Dad was a preacher. Riley was Macy & her part fit her to a T!! She was wonderful!!

The singing was GREAT!



It really does amaze me that we have come so far as a church. When Daddy & I started attending there over 11 years ago, there were NO KIDS!! Now, we have 10-15 regular kids in Kid's Klub & several in the nursery that will join in a few years.


Travis came out to see Cheney....of course, that made Cheney's day!! THANKS TRAVIS!

7 comments:

MeMe said...

You are definitely the cutest Kids Klub member. You were great tonight.

Tammy said...

I was so sad to be unable to go watch the kids tonight. I hear I missed a great performance! Good job Cheney! I can't wait to watch the video.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Oh Cheney... sorry we couldn't be there to see you! Ask your Mommy about her performance in Grace is Alive!

E @ Scottsville said...

They all did do a fabulous job. And you're right, Riley's part did fit her to a T. =0)

Good job, Cheney! I was so proud of all of them!

Anonymous said...

Yay for kids musicals! My favorite thing to do at our church is direct kids musicals. Glad you showed the pictures from it.
~Your Swap Partner, Wendy :-)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute! It looks like they all had a great time!

Grandma said...

It was a great musical. You did such a great job. I am glad you invited me to attend. It seems only yesterday you were the age of Chandler and we watched the big kids perform,,,and now it is your turn and you are doing a great job.