Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Makin' Mommy Proud!!

WOO HOO!! Cheney had his 1st spelling test last Friday. I was nervous. I wanted him to do great--ok, I wanted him to spell all the words correctly!! Mommy was always a good speller...and I want Cheney to be a good speller. Well, he not only made a 100% but look at his AWESOME handwriting!! His teacher wrote "GREAT" and "BEAUTIFUL!" I wish my high schoolers would write so I could at least read their handwriting!!

WAY TO GO BUDDY!! MOMMY IS PROUD!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cheney I see a spelling Bee in your near future!

Tammy said...

I am impressed! Way to go Cheney! It drives me crazy how badly so many kids spell! Great job!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Can I pass this on to one of my students? I can't read a thing he turns in.

WTG, Cheney!

MeMe said...

Mommy was much more stressed about this first test than you were, Cheney. Of course, I knew you would do well. You are so smart and such a perfectionist.

Kristen said...

Way to go Cheney!!! And yes, not only is he super smart, but has fabulous handwriting too!!

I think high schoolers just need to go back to the HUGE lines on the paper. That used to drive me nuts too. And I always used to say, that if I can't read it, it doesn't count. :)

Gram said...

WooHoo Cheney!!! You said you made 100, but Mommy wouldn't believe it till she saw it. You are so smart! Tell Mommy to just chill out!

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Wey ta goh Cheynee. I nehvur rally lurnt to spel so wel I gess. Maybee u cann teech me sumtyme. Buy.