Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grandma's Princess

Many of you know that Grandma had back surgery last week. I do have a picture of her incision with over 30 staples but I will save the gory stuff. If you want to see it, then I can email it to you. Cheney thinks it is pretty cool that Grandma has a ZIPPER down her back now!!
6
Chandler has visited Grandma at the hospital every day since her surgery. The 1st time, she wouldn't even get near her. Then, she was there during mealtime. Food is definitely the way into Chandler's heart. She loves to eat with Grandma. On Sunday evening, this is where she decided she wanted to be--right next to Grandma!!


Of course, Grandma had some M&M's to give her!! Chandler knows that Grandma always has M&M's.....even at the hospital!!


Get Well Soon, Grandma!!

4 comments:

MeMe said...

Her beautiful smile will brighten any room and make anyone feel better. Personality plus!!

Tammy said...

Aw I'm sure Chandler brightened her day! And what be can be better than Grandma and M&M's??

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I sure hope she recovers quickly. I'm sure having her grandkids around helps speed it up.

Grandma said...

Thanks Chandler & Cheney for coming to see me at the hospital. You always make my day.
Thanks Chandler for climbing up in my bed with me. I love you so much. I am home now and you can come to see me anytime.
Grandma