Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!

To My Little Bug-
Seven years ago, I woke your Daddy up in the middle of the night and said "Don't be alarmed. I think I am in labor and I am going to take a shower." He rolled over and went back to sleep. I don't think either one of us really thought you would arrive 2 days early. But several hours after that shower (which was a waste because I was sweating several minutes after getting out!!), you entered our lives and nothing as been the same since.
cheney newborn
You were such a sweet baby!! We had no idea if you were a boy or a girl until the doctor said "It's a boy!" Secretly, I think your Daddy knew you were a boy all along.

bday1
You really didn't know what to think of all the people who celebrated with you on your 1st Birthday!

bday2
By the time you turned 2, you were IN LOVE with the Wiggles!!

bday3
Spiderman was the design of choice for your 3rd birthday!

bday4
My personal favorite was your 4th birthday party! A football party!! MeMe made a great cake!!

bday5
For your 5th birthday, Pop arranged for a miniture pony to give pony rides!

bday6
Your 6th birthday was at ZDT! It was so fun!!

2
And today, my little buggy turns 7! Where did the time go? You are such a smart boy and I know that we have many more adventures ahead. Thanks for changing our lives on that early morning!!
Mommy & Daddy Love You With All Our Hearts!!

11 comments:

MeMe said...

That Monday morning seems like only last week. I blinked and now you are an absolutely wonderful SEVEN year old grandson. What fun we have had. I am looking forward to many more years of cakes, parties, and you. Thanks for letting me have so much fun with you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cheney!

I pray your day is Blessed

Mr Bill<><

Ayden Joel said...

Happy Birthday Cheney!

MrsStamm said...

Its so funny that I remember when he was born! It is crazy that it has already been 7 years!

Happy Birthday Cheney!

Kim said...

Oh how sweet. Happy Birthday Cheney!!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday, Cheney!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday to you little man! I know I'm going to feel the same way at 7!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Cheney! We love you bunches! I hope your day was GREAT!
Love,
Mr. Marty, Mrs. Tammy, and Heather

Kristen said...

Awww that was so cute!

Happy Birthday to both you and your little bug! Hope you had a wonderful days full of memories and cake!

Gram said...

Where did seven years go???? Happy Birthday, young man.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Happy birthday Cheney... we hope you have fun at your sleepover tonight. Sorry we couldn't make it... wait, we weren't COOL enough to make the cut!! What's all that about?!?