Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Newest Music Video Installment

You all know how much my kids like to dance to music. I have posted about it here & here. They are just so talented!! The other night, they decided that it was time for another installment in our video gallery. This time it was to "Get Your Head In The Game" from High School Musical. Remember, you have to pause the music on my blog to get the full effect....but it soooo worth it....seriously....it might be You Tube worthy!! I was laughing so hard that I was crying when I was filming it....




Chandler's reaction to getting her pj's off is a little disturbing....who taught her to dance that way??

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Again with the clothes!!! Lisa I am still not convinced they didn't learn this somewhere! haha
Very cute and funny!

Kristen said...

I totally lost it once Chandler started taking off her clothes!!

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

Thanks for sharing your funny and talented kids! :)

MeMe said...

Talented superstars!!

Jessica said...

That was hilarious! I cracked up when Chandler had her pjs at her ankles and was doing that funky dance! Oh, and I love how they "fight" for "camera time"! And the, "I diiiidd it!"

:)

Anonymous said...

I laughed till I cried. I wish I had 1/2 that much energy and stamina.

Ashtyn said...

Hmmm...I think Chandler learned to strip from her big brother. Those are some pretty quick feet, Cheney! That will help you with your basketball and soccer skills!!

Ian Nicklaus Crume said...

Super funny and super cute!

Jocelyn said...

Hahaha... that was so hillarious!!! You and Billy better watch out when she becomes a teenager!

Between her moves and facial expressions, I seriously LOL when I saw Chandler's topless dance!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha, Chandler has got some moves and some rhythm!!!!! That was hilarious. Cheney has some fast feet!!!

Kim said...

omg that was so so funny!! how did you contain yourself while you were filming?? How do they move their feet so fast?