Sunday, January 31, 2010

Debutante Ball 2010

Saturday night, Mommy & Daddy went to the 2010 Debutante Ball. Mommy was a debutante a couple of years ago!! Mommy also teaches many of the girls & enjoyed watching them!! They were all beautiful!!
15
We were guests of Heather....it was fun to see Marty in a tuxedo. He cleans up pretty well!!

17
Mommy & Daddy were a spiffy looking couple!!

16
One of our fav people....Ansley!! Chandler is going to miss her so much.....hopefully she will visit often.

18
Mommy & Tammy looking sassy.....I love my red shoes!!

5 comments:

MeMe said...

What--no pictures of you dancing???? Looks like you had a great time--I think C&C had a better time!!

Tammy said...

To borrow Ansley's mom's description of the evening..it was "enchanting!" So glad you guys could join us! I think we need to find more opportunities to get this dressed up!

Jessica said...

I was totally waiting for the comment on the red shoes! I saw your FB status the other night, and I was anxious to see them then...they look FAB! (And, so do YOU!)

Grandma said...

I liked the pictures. I think it was a little longer than a couple of years ago that you were a Deb. ha Your dress is pretty and how about those red shoes. All of you looked great.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲