Monday, April 28, 2008

Cutie

Most of you know that I LOVE fresh pineapple!! I think my favorite part about Summer is all the fruit that is so good & I have passed this idea on to Chandler. On any given day, you can find her eating strawberries right out of MeMe's flower beds. Tonight after dinner, Daddy was slicing a pineapple that I bought this weekend. Chandler already had her shirt off because she was eating cherry tomatoes--her Daddy passed this love on to her!! She saw that fruit & couldn't wait to get her hands on it. She ate tons & enjoyed having pineapple juice dripping down her arms & belly!! I just couldn't resist the picture!!
Enjoy!!



2 comments:

MeMe said...

Glad she has no allergies. What's with sitting on the stove top.
MeMe

Thatcher's Mommy said...

YUM Chandler! I love fresh pineapple, too. If you eat too much, it makes your tounge hurt!