Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Girl & Her Shoes...

Every one says that Chandler looks like her Mommy like Cheney looks like his Daddy. Chandler has her own determined personality, but she is like her Mommy in one distinct way: SHE LOVES SHOES!! I bought her some new $5 shoes @ Wal-Mart this weekend & there hasn't been much time that they haven't been on her feet since. She is even sleeping in them!! Last night, she woke up around 1:30 am. She was crying because her PJs were wet & she needed to change. I took her shoes off, changed her diaper, & put on dry PJs. However, I didn't put her shoes back on. I took her upstairs & she went right back to her crib--BUT she was not going to sleep!!!!! She didn't have her beloved pink shoes....she refused to lay down until I went & got them. I did & she immediately fell asleep....after they were on. Tonight, she is asleep with her shoes on...





I am glad that they are cute pink shoes...they could be red cowboy boots!!!!

2 comments:

MeMe said...

Not the first time this girl has slept in her shoes. But that is OK. At least her shoes are cheaper than her Mom's.
Love, MeMe

Gram said...

Here is a girl after her Mom's heart! Chandler, will you find a man that can afford you?