Monday, May 25, 2009

Keeping Our Fingers Crossed!


Chandler has been "day time" potty trained for a year now. However, she has been wearing Pull-Ups at night. There have been more & more dry nights so we told her that when we ran out of Pull-Ups we weren't buying anymore.


The other night, she announced there were only 3 left & then she was a "BIG GIRL." The next night, she refused to put a Pull-Up on before bed...well, she sorta lied & told me that the Pull-Ups were all gone. I scolded her for lying but didn't make her wear a Pull-Up to bed. She has had 2 dry night & woke up to go to the bathroom.


Maybe we are on the road to never buying diapers again!! I am a little sad at leaving babyhood behind though.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

It's unbelievable how fast they grow up, but YAY Chandler!!!

MeMe said...

Big Girl Chandler! I don't mind leaving the diapers behind, but I really would like to keep her this sweet and innocent!!

John Deere Mom said...

Yay! That's awesome!