Saturday, May 2, 2009

WE SAW KENNY!!

OMG!! Last night was sooooo much fun. You know that I rarely blog about myself. This blog was started to document the life of C & C....but I just had to share what my wonderful husband did for me. HE GOT ME TICKETS TO SEE KENNY CHESNEY.....and let me invite some friends. It was THE.MOST.FANTASTIC.SHOW. I have ever seen.....
5
Before Kenny came on stage, we patiently waited & listened to two other bands: Lady Antebellum & Miranda Lambert. They were both good....but not as good as.....

6
KENNY!!

He entered from the ground & flew around the auditorium on this chair....it was sooooo cool & he is so HOT!! Daddy keeps reminding me that he is short & bald, but I really don't care....

1
Stepheny celebrated her 40th birthday....

3
We ran into lots of people from Seguin. Dave & Lana took pictures with us between sets.

4

The boys were being a little goofy....they just can't help it!!


Now....if you want to hear Kenny singing....turn off the sound on my blog. Listening to it makes me want to just go back to last night. It was truly awesome. You should go see Kenny if you can!!

5 comments:

MeMe said...

WOW!! ALmost makes me wish I had gone--think I will just live vicariously through you and Billy.

Jessica said...

Woohoo! I love me some Kenny! This was the first local show of his that I've missed. I'm glad someone is sharing it with me though. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Then, again, who wouldn't?

FYI: I don't care if he's short & bald either. He is SO cute.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you had such a good time.

Bald-hello that's why he wears a hat.
Short-Cowboy boots make you taller, right?

jahnsgang said...

i am so jealous. I love kenny and have seen him twice in concert and this year I hear was the best.

Tammy said...

Yes he was HOT!!! By the way, wipe the drool off your chin, girl! lol

We had such a great time! Thanks for inviting us...sorry I almost fell asleep in my breakfast taco! We should have had coffee instead. :0)