Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Outdoor Learning Center Camp 2010

Cheney has gone to the Outdoor Learning Center Camp for the past 3 years. He loves it. For the whole week, he gets to explore, fish, canoe, and learn about our world.
1
I love these smiles!! These guys were in Cheney's group this year. Connor is from Fredericksburg but is spending some time with his grandparents in Seguin. Reed is in the middle. Cheney & Reed went to preschool together. They are great friends!!

2
Cheney enjoyed this counselors. Katie is on the left and Amanda is on the right. I taught Amanda. She is great girl!!

3
Ryan was also one of his counselors. He had fun with the guys!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I was a counselor there a couple of years back! I don't think Cheney was ever in my group, but I remember seeing him there. It's such a fun place to be!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

We used to go to an Outdoor Learning Center...but it wasn't a camp...so probably not the same one!

Looks like he loved it!

MeMe said...

We are so fortunate to have the OLC in our community--much foresight by our educators! I am happy that Cheney enjoys the outdoors so much. BTW-he received the award for "most competitive"--hmmm...who did he get that from??

Grandma said...

Glad you like the outdoors. Grandma used to spend most of her time outdoors when I was your age.