Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday To My Little Ballerina!!

It is hard to believe that 3 years ago, I heard the doctor say "It's a girl!" I was so happy!! You were exactly what I had prayed for.....A HEALTHY BABY!!
newborn
A few hours old....

pretty
Going home from the hospital...

8
On your 1st Birthday....already loving pink & purple.

9
On your 2nd Birthday, already being so silly.

10
Now today, you are turning 3!! I just can't believe it. Yes, you have already given me my share of heartache. Mommy will never forget the ride to San Antonio in a helicopter because you were so sick--but I don't ever want to do it again! Yes, you are stubborn & only want to do things YOUR WAY....but that is okay--at least you have a way & it matters to you. I love you with all my heart. You make me smile & laugh every single day!! Thanks for being such a beautiful little ballerina.....keep dancing....


Love, Mommy

6 comments:

MeMe said...

DITTO! DITTO! You are a blessing to your entire family (even to Bubba who you love to copy). Keep smiling baby girl! We love you.

Jessica said...

Happy birthday, Chandler!!

MrsStamm said...

Ily says Happy Birthday!

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Chandler Grace! We love you very much and can't wait to see you sometime soon. Hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of sugar!!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Chandler!!! I remember being sooo excited that first Sunday when your mommy brought you to me in the church nursery. I have loved watching you and your brother grow up. We love you!

Gram said...

You are growing up so fast! Thanks for letting me share just a little of your life.