Friday, February 20, 2009

Shrinky Dinks

We recently had a day off from school. I have realized that Chandler is much different from her brother. She needs a lot of one on one attention--she always wants to play or do projects. So, after playing grocery store, babies, & having puzzle races, I decided that we were going to get out a project that I bought several months ago on clearance!!


DO YOU REMEMBER SHRINKY DINKS??


Well, that is what we did.
15
Coloring her picture

16
Cutting her pattern out

17
Ready for the oven

18
Watching the magic & squealing.....it was COOL!!

19
The finished product....it was so fun!!

7 comments:

MeMe said...

Shrinky-dinks!! Now that is a blast from a little girl's past. Sounds like you both enjoyed this craft.

Wendi said...

Looks like so much fun!
I may have to get some.
Have a great weekend!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So much fun....did mommy get to participate, too? That fish is colored suspiciously well!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry...but what are shrinky dinks?!

John Deere Mom said...

I didn't konw they still made those. I will have to get some for the kiddos!

4funboys said...

how fun!

ps... love facebook!

Gram said...

Yes, tell Mommy your "Love Language" is Quality Time. It can get hard on Mommy, but who wouldn't want to spend some time with someone so precious?