Monday, December 29, 2008

The Big Girl Room Makeover

A few weeks ago I posted pictures of Chandler's room here and here. Well, we finally moved the furniture this past weekend.
1
Chandler was getting my furniture from my room. I have had this furniture since I was in the 3rd grade?? Mom, is that right?

2
MeMe took pictures but forgot to do it until they had already moved some things.

3
I always loved this dressing table.

5
Going down the stairs at MeMe & Pop's house.

6
I am sure that MeMe was actually taking pictures so she could supervise!!

7
They have arrived!

9
Now....back up stairs....

10
It looks so cute!!

11
It looks completely different in the bright pink room.

12
My favorite dressing table found its way home. Most of you know that Chandler's room was my room from 4th grade until my junior year in high school. I love that she is getting my old furniture. Thanks MeMe & Pop for letting her have it & thanks for keeping it for me!!

4 comments:

Gram said...

Wow, Chandler. I love your new Big Girl room! I can't wait to see it in real life. Your room certainly looks different, now.

Tammy said...

I LOVE it!!! The furniture looks awesome in that pink room! I think Chandler's gonna love her room and furniture as much as mommy did!

MeMe said...

Oh my!! I loved that furniture since Pop and I first saw it at an antique store. We just had to have it for you. I am so happy that you liked it enough to want it in your home. Chandler, take care of it just like Mommy did. It should last a very long time.

Grandpa Mitch said...

I still don't know how you're going to sleep in that bright pink room with all the polka dots! At least your feet will be clean! Ha, ha. If people don't understand that one, we'll just have to keep it our little secret.