Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Matador Of The Month

At Cheney's school, the PTC recognizes the Matador of the Month. Each classroom teacher selects one student that they think demonstrates good citizenship & behavior. We were notified last Friday that Cheney was selected as Ms. Sagebiel's Matador of the Month!! YAY!! Way to go Cheney!! We are so proud of you!!
DSC03570
Cheney with his friends.

DSC03573
The 1st grade Matadors of the Month

DSC03576
My silly kiddos. Chandler won a door prize. She was proud to show it off!!

7 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

WTG, Cheney! You must be such a proud momma!

MeMe said...

I am proud of you, Cheney.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Yeah Cheney. Tell Chandler, she's a silly girl. Boogie can't wait to see you both... in exactly one week!!!

Tammy said...

Woo hoo Cheney! I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Chandler sure is a silly girl. I love looking at the pictures of the kids. Congrats Cheney on student of the month. I need to know what size Chandler is for Christmas. Or if you have any other ideas for me to get her.

Gram said...

Great job. Keep up the good work of being a great citizen. I am proud of you.

Grandma said...

Way to go Chenney. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work.