Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Day

Today is my birthday!! When I got to work this morning, I had an email from Chandler with a picture. Seeing her made my day!!
DSC00470
MeMe helped her make me a card....it is BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!!


soto 018
I think that Chandler goes to the best daycare in town.....of course, it is at my school!! Her teachers are the BEST.....they sent me this message right before lunch. Isn't it great to know that she is being taught by people who really care? They really love her & our family. She loves school & would not be where she is today if she didn't have the most fabulous teachers in town!!
I have had a great day!! I got many hugs from my high school kids (amazing, huh?) & from my own kids & family!! I love you all!!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

These pictures are great. You are the most fortunate Mommie in the world. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
you are loved. Grandma

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday!

It's a great feeling to know your children are well taken care of and loved isn't it?

MeMe said...

What great birthday reminders. I know that MiniMats teachers love her and her family. How fortunate you all are.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite bloggy friends out there!!

How adorable are the pics of Chandler wishing you happy birthday.

I hope you had a fabulous day! :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday!

And, that is great childcare.

Gram said...

Isn't it great to know that when you can't be around your children, they are being loved by others. Cheney and Chandler are great kids!