Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dinner & Lights

Tonight, MeMe & Pop invited us to dinner.

DSC03536
We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. This is one of Chandler's new favorite places because they have yummy bread & sweet potatoes. She is just like her Mommy!

DSC03538
Cheney did not want his picture taken!!



After dinner, we headed over to Santa's Ranch. The line was long but it was worth the wait.....


DSC03556
As we drove through this tunnel, Chandler said "I like it!"

DSC03557
Hey, we have seen this in real life, but it is pretty cool in lights....especially the reflection in the water!

DSC03546
Chandler spent most of the ride like this!

DSC03547
And like this! Silly girl!

DSC03549
I am afraid his attitude toward pictures is just going to get worse....


Thanks for a great night, MeMe & Pop. We love you!!

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Man-oh-man, I wish I could go to Santa's ranch. It looks like ya'll had lots of fun and enjoyed the Christmas spirit. Maybe when my mommy comes down for Christmas she'll take me to Santa's ranch.

MeMe said...

Oh my. I sure hope Santa is looking at the greatness of Cheney and Chandler and not the horrible faces they make for pictures. Love you any way.

Tammy said...

We just went to Texas Roadhouse for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was yummy! Especially the sweet potatoes and bread!!!

Stephanie said...

I want to see THOSE lights in person! Wow!! I'm glad you had a good evening. Such fun!

Gram said...

Beautiful Lights! Sorry Cheney doesn't want his picture taken. He is such a nice looking young man. Of course, Chandler did not show all of her beauty in these pics.