Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like.....

.....Christmas!!


Thanks to Daddy our entire house is decorated....inside & out!!


WOO HOO....he is AWESOME!!





DSC03452
We put the ornaments on our tree tonight....doesn't it look pretty?


DSC03453
My sweet babies....


DSC03455
They still like to hug each other!! Look at last year's picture--I didn't intend for a similar picture but I was looking to see how much they had grown & realized that they posed like this last year.....


DSC03457

Chandler just enjoyed looking at the pretty tree!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

It's gorgeous as always! Great job Billy!

I love the photo of Chandler gazing up at the tree. How precious!

Jessica said...

That's SO pretty! I need to put mine up! I have a little tree that I put up in my room every year...I think I need an upgrade though. It's REALLY tiny! Your tree is beautiful though!

MeMe said...

Awesome job, Dad. I still have tubs at my house. You are right, the kids have grown. It looks as though Chandler is holding her own in the bear hug this year. I agree with Tammy, Chandler on the floor is too cute. Of course, the big guy is just too handsome for words.

Gram said...

Wow, Billy. You did a great job! Everything looks beautiful.

Grandma said...

Billy, you did a great job. Looks a little like Christmas. You are sure ahead of me, but I am old.......

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love your tree. It's not stuffy or scary to touch!