Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Stroll Parade

A few years ago, Seguin started a new tradition....The Holiday Stroll. It is two nights of fun in Central Park. Tonight was the lighted night parade & Central Park tree lighting. Some years, it is cold & some years, it is warm.....tonight was COLD!!!!

DSC03465
Chandler & MeMe all bundled up!!

DSC03467
She looked so cute--but she called her hat a HELMET!! Silly girl!!

DSC03469
Cheney was so mad that I made him wear a sweetshirt AND a jacket.....after we got home, he admitted that it was cold & he was glad that I made him wear it!!

DSC03473
Cheney still is having a bad time!! He told me that he looked ridiculous & felt uncomfortable....he is only 6! I thought that I wouldn't have fights like this until at least 12!!!!!

DSC03474
Me & my sweet girl

DSC03476
It was soooo cold that my legs were numb....it is a good thing we only live in TEXAS!!

DSC03477
This is Tammy. We watched the parade with her. You can check out her blog for pictures of the actual parade.

6 comments:

Thatcher's Mommy said...

Cheney... I'll quote Uncle Mitch for you. "Get over it." I think your hat and sweater make you look older! :)

I can't wait to see you all on Christmas!

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. lisa,
happy belated birthday sorry i didn't see you yesterday to tell you :( hope you had a GREAT day!!!


HeAtHeR

Tammy said...

I just got home and haven't uploaded any photos yet...hopefully soon!!! I am still SO COLD!!!! Are you happy yet Cheney? I'm so sorry you were having a rough night. Chandler, you were absolutely adorable all bundled up in your coat and "helmet!"
Thanks for watching the parade with me. And Lisa, I LOVE your hair!

MeMe said...

The parade was so fun. The cold just added to the Christmas feel. I am glad Santa showed up when he did--not sure how much longer I could have stood the cold. BUT my Ugg's sure kept my toes warm!

Jessica said...

So glad you guys had fun! I missed it this year because I had an exam!

Gram said...

Brrrr. It was very cold last night! Cheney, you had to work hard to have all of those "mad faces", but Chandler was charming. I want to know-----Did you enjoy the parade?