Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wrapping Night

Last night, we had "wrapping night." We ate pizza & wrapped presents. It was quite fun & I laughed so hard that I cried!!


DSC03619
Chandler was intent on wrapping all by herself.....she reminded me that she is a BIG GIRL!

DSC03620
Cheney is a great present wrapper!!

DSC03622
This is actually an empty box.....but she had fun wrapping it anyway!

DSC03618
In less than 1 week, the presents will be unwrapped. I am starting to ask myself, "Where did the month of December go?"

4 comments:

MeMe said...

Looks like a fun night--a new tradition begun.

Thatcher's Mommy said...

I think we have some gifts under our tree with yall's names on them. How did that happen???

Gram said...

Uncle Mitch and I have an assembly line that works real well each year. He is a great wrapper, too.

Anonymous said...

What a gift and a Blessing from God when I see Cheney delivering Christmas flowers. God Bless you and your family. We are always praying for you. Happy Birthday, Jesus!!!

P.S.-I have $2 and 2 potties, is Cheney available after Christmas?