Saturday, October 11, 2008

Future Mathematicians?

I took the GRE this morning so Cheney & Chandler spent the night with MeMe & Pop because we didn't have school today!! Apparently, Cheney decided he needed to do a little math....Chandler just can't get enough of her Bubba!!

Maybe he will get used to someone looking over his work INTENTLY....I know that Mommy or MeMe will always be checking his math homework!!

He was learning how to add 3-4 numbers together and carry the tens to the next column....pretty good for a 1st grader!!


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Cheney I am impressed! Way to go!

MeMe said...

He is so smart. He caught on after one explanation. "I get it MeMe, I know, I know" Then he wanted more and more. Good boy. Now I think it is on to those dreaded fractions. ha

Gram said...

You come by your love of math naturally.

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your GRE!