Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Little Random....

MeMe took these pictures for me--THANKS MeMe!!


Cheney loves to play with Uncle Jeff's Lincoln Logs. They are cool because they are the original wooden ones...still in the original box.


Cheney built this log cabin. According to MeMe, the larger cabin is for him, the tall tower is for Chandler, & the smaller cabin is for his Mommy & Daddy!!



Chandler & Cheney helped Pop put together a stand for the TV. MeMe said that they need some strong guys to help move the TV because it is heavy. Cheney volunteered his Daddy & Mr. Marty because they are the strongest guys he knows.




This is a picture that Chandler took. EVERYONE around her is ALWAYS taking pictures & she is learning how to take ok pics. Today at soccer, she took about 20 pictures of the dead, dry grass. SILLY GIRL!!

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I remember playing with my great-grandparent's lincoln logs. It was tons of fun!

I love how he has his shirt off...such man.

MeMe said...

And the structures still stand. I am not sure how long they will be up--maybe until he decides to build something else. He was so excited for Uncle Jeff to see what he was doing with his lincoln logs. He is very careful to keep the box intact--a warning from his Uncle.

Tammy said...

ahh...were there any toys better than Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys??? Not in my book!

And Cheney I agree...those 2 are probably pretty strong guys!

Anonymous said...

just give me a call when your ready to move the tv, Cheney. I can remember playing with my lincoln logs they took up alot of the cold wet days!

Gram said...

Cool buildings, Cheney. Thanks for warning me about how Uncle Jeff wants us to take care of his logs and box. That helps keep their value. We lost our tinker toys in the flood---wish we had them for our grandkids.

Chandler, will Cheney let you play with the lincoln logs yet?

Ashtyn said...

Hi Cheney!!! Maybe I can play with your lincoln logs when I come visit. Will you let me or are they "for boys only?" Well, I miss you and Chandler! Can't wait to see you again!!!