Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cheney's New Room

We finally got Cheney's bedding for his bunkbed. We found these cool sheet sets that are attached on the bottom & one side. It makes putting sheets on a bunkbed much easier!!



He absolutely LOVES sleeping on the top bunk!! Every night that I tuck him in, he is smiling...

This is his new reading corner. He wants a TV in his room, but Mommy said no. We have 3 TVs in our house....that is plenty.


I splurged & bought this chair from Pottery Barn. I am glad that I got it personalized. He is very proud of it!!

Now, we have to start on Chandler's room. Plans are in the works....Mommy just isn't ready to give up the baby room--especially the crib!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Cool room Cheney. As for Chandler's room...I knew the day was coming when the mural would be no more. I'm glad 2 kids got to enjoy it! It will be exciting to see the transformation.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a perfect room!

It's hard to go from the baby room to the kid room..we're trying now, but I'm failing miserably!

MeMe said...

I LOVE your room, Cheney. Let's hope that you can keep it this clean. I agree with Mommy--no TV in your room. I agree with Ms. Tammy. It will be hard to see the mural go, but I know Chandler is growing up and animals are not her thing. (looking forward to that transformation)