Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Wave Pool

This summer, we have been getting together about once a week with some friends from church to play. Today, we decided to go to the Wave Pool in our town. We met first at the park for lunch.

This is Holly, Ashley, & Terryn. They were so excited to take off their shirts & run around the park in their shorts & bathing suit tops...IT WAS HOT TODAY!!

After lunch, we headed to the wave pool. This is Bethany. She was the oldest kid there today. I know she was a little bored, but she made the best of the day...always smiling!! Ty is in the background looking really cheesy!!


Deano wanted me to take a picture of him flipping his tube.

Katie posed for me...she looks so cute!!

Cheney & Deano always have fun playing together!

Terryn wanted me to take lots of pictures of her.

I tried to take a picture of all four girls, but they wouldn't stand still...when I said "Ya'll stand still." Katie said, "Mrs. Lisa, we are having too much fun to stand still!" You are right Katie, we had fun!!


Holly looking pretty.


What a sweet face!

This is what the Mommies did most of the afternoon....Lana was there too, but she was taking pictures with me!! I am sure that I will be in trouble for posting this picture, but I like it...you guys look so relaxed!! It was fun to sit in the waves and NOT GET SAND IN YOUR BATHING SUIT!!

The boys were looking cool!
Chandler stayed at home with MeMe. Mommy was a little selfish & didn't want to take her to the wave pool. She knew it would be too much work & and she wouldn't have any fun!! I know that Chandler had fun hanging out with MeMe-she was gone for soooo long!!



5 comments:

Grandpa Mitch said...

Who gave Katie the black eye?

Gram said...

What a great way to spend such a HOT day! Katie, that isn't a black eye----just a shadow on your face.

MeMe said...

Looks like a fun place for an afternoon.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks fun....but, why didn't you take a picture of yourself with the kiddos?

Kristen said...

Through the whole pictures I kept wondering, where is Chandler??

Now I know!

Glad to hear you had a great time. Some time in a wave pool sounds good to me! :)