Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hiding

Chandler's new "thing" is hiding. She hides everywhere. The biggest problem is that she gives herself away WAY to easy!! But she is getting better...the other day, I seriously couldn't find her. I looked all over the house...then, I noticed the sheet on my bed wiggling just a little. I found her!! Today, she found a new hiding place...

Everything looks normal...

but then you see two eyes looking at you!!


How on earth did she get in there??


She was pretty excited when I found her, but then got a little nervous because it was hard to get out!!

I figured out that she backed in--feet first!! Pretty funny stuff!!

FYI--Potty Training Update!! We have only had a few accidents the past couple of days!! Most of them have been because we wait just a little too long to get to the bathroom!! You know, playing is way more important than going potty!!

2 comments:

MeMe said...

I am so glad Mom got her cabinets organized so that you could find a place to hide.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Seriously, sign her up for gymnastics! She's so flexible!

And, WTG with the potty training!