Thursday, July 24, 2008

Playing With Karson

We knew it was going to rain today...and it did--A LOT!! Originally, we had plans to go back to ZDT with Micayla & Justin, but they decided they didn't want to drive into town in all the rain. So, we were looking for something to entertain us. Then, Daddy called & said that Karson was at the office & he was bored!! We quickly went to pick him up!!

Daddy brought home Sonic for lunch....we love Sonic!!


After lunch, the boys got their spy gear together. They tried to spy on me, but apparently, I am not very exciting!! They did, however, spend some time doing my workout video with me. Silly boys!!

So, what better thing to do on a rainy day? That's right!! Park yourself in front of the TV!! And that is exactly where they spent most of their afternoon!!


Thanks for coming over Karson!! Cheney had a great time playing with you!! You both are such sweet boys--even if you are little loud.

1 comments:

4funboys said...

my boys love sonic too...

cute pix.

I had to laugh that you're in the rain... it was SOOO hot today here.

ps... still working on the blog- but I had to take a break...urgggg

really... your friend changes that often? wow