Wednesday, July 9, 2008

When Ya Gotta Go, Ya Gotta Go!

Most of you know we are working on potty training at our house. We have had good days & bad days. On the bad days, I say "Don't you want to be a big girl and wear panties?" I get a determined "NO!" The other night, Chandler took a shower at MeMe & Pop's house. In the middle of soaping up, she announced she had to go pee pee RIGHT NOW!!

When I came in to take her picture, I got blasted away with "CHEEEEEESE!!" She knows just how cute she is!!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

She is a cutie! And way to go Chandler! Looks like she is a big girl now.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Definitely file that in the "to show to future boyfriends" category!

What a big girl! I hope the trend continues.

MeMe said...

Chandler, panties-not pull ups. You are a big girl. Mommy and Daddy, keep up the good work.