Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunday Fun

Chandler LOVES to go to "chuch!" She has a blast playing with her friends...I am so glad that she loves to be there because she is there A LOT!! Seeing her go running down the hall to find "Ms Caol" just melts my heart!!

It is funny to see little ones play with a box. Chandler & Ashley were "hiding." Remember, Chandler loves to hide.

They were found with smiles on their faces!!

Walking on "stilts" is so much fun. According to MeMe (she happened to be the nursery volunteer this Sunday!), they both did an AWESOME job!!




3 comments:

MeMe said...

What fun these girls have. They never cease to amaze me. I am so glad their parents come with them to church.

Wendi said...

Too cute!!!
I have a little something for you over at my place.

Gram said...

You girls are having so much fun together!