Thursday, August 7, 2008

By Popular Demand...

Yes, MeMe & Pop both went on the rope swing. They each tried it once. MeMe got out right after....too cold for her!! Pop on the other hand swam the entire time we were there...yes, he wore his lifejacket thing...



I only have a picture of MeMe on the platform...just when she got ready to go, I realized my memory card was full...we took over 300 pictures on our adventure!! But for those of you who know MeMe know that it was a feat to get her to climb up the ladder to the platform!!! Her fear of heights kicked right in...
Update: We all woke up today to learn that we are all pretty sore from our flights on the rope swing!!

6 comments:

Gram said...

OK. I had to see it for myself. MeMe was really up high without walls all around her!

Tammy said...

Go Meme!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks like fun! Go MeMe and Pop!

Take some Advil and take it easy today.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of this fabulous vacation! Looks like everyone is having a ton of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey L

you know that Kid Rock is a Warren Zevon Song Cool I love Warren Zevon

Grandma said...

The swing looks like fun. I wonder if Grandma could do that? Maybe I will try sometime.