Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vacation Revisited Day #3

This is the day that we went on our snorkeling trip. I already posted some pics here, but I decided that I would add a few more.





The warmth of the sun & the rocking of the boat quickly made Chandler sleepy...



Pop loves to snorkle.




Daddy & Cheney had a great time. Cheney is STILL talking about the things he saw.


Dean was all smiles after this 1st snorkeling experience.




Kylie & Deano had fun snorkeling too.

At this point in the trip, most of the group was fighting a little (or A LOT) of sea sickness!!




Ok, look closely....can you see the Old Man's Face in the rock formation? He seems to be frowning at the sea.


We stopped at a beach for lunch. The lemonade was YUMMY here!!



After lunch, we rented jet skis. I took this one picture, then took my crying 2 year old on her own ride. She was heartbroken when her Daddy & her Bubba took off without her. It is a good thing she didn't go with them!! Cheney ended up with a bloody lip when he hit the steering wheel after jumping a big wave....he was smiling the whole time though!!




We got to see sea turtles, but they were mating...interesting...did you know they mate for 3 months & then the male dies?? That is what our boat captain told us...hmmm....



Kylie reminds me of another girl I know (ahem....Angela!!) She can sleep anywhere!!



5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Great pictures! The man in the rock is awesome. Very aptly named.

MeMe said...

To set the record straight--I was not one of the seasick ones. I had a great time watching the water.

Unknown said...

Those are really great photos, Lisa! Man you guys have great trips. :) I didn't know about the male turtle dying!

BTW, we are having a bloggers social this Thursday at Chiro Java, probably around 7p. Hope you can make it!

RANDOM*BESTFRIENDS said...

Hey Lisa thanks for all the pic of me sleeping.
Did you have fun taking those photos of me?
lol.
well i had lots of fun in Mexico.
and i was one of the people who did get seasick easily

Gram said...

Snorkeling is a blast. I am glad everyone got a chance to try it. Kylie, wake up and enjoy the rocking boat!