Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Portraits

On Saturday while we were waiting for our taxi to the airport, I grabbed Billy's camera & took some pictures of Cheney & Chandler. Amazingly, they were very cooperative.
Aren't they cute kids??




Cheney was determined to take a picture with this flower by his sister's face...

Looking at the ocean



Chandler has started NOT wanting me to take her picture. I was pleased that she followed my instructions to took this cute picture. I called it her "model" picture!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are precious Lisa!

MeMe said...

Yes, my grandchildren are precious. What a joy to spend the week with them. To see the world through a child's eyes is magical.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Soooo cute! I love the mohawk and the innocent faces!

Gram said...

Beautiful super models. Have you made lots of money modeling yet?

Wendi said...

That mohawk cracks me up everytime!
Your kiddos are so cute!!!