Monday, August 11, 2008

My Kids Wish Karina and Mari Lived With Them

Since we have been home, I have been reminded several times just how spoiled my kids got last week. I tried to make "Karina's ground beef" as Cheney called it, but I am just not Karina...my eggs don't taste as good, I can't make french toast, & I definately don't serve a platter of fresh mangos, bananas, pineapple, & watermelon at EVERY MEAL!! Mari isn't here to pick up their shoes, hang up their wet towels, & braid their hair.
CAN WE GO BACK?? WE MISS KARINA & MARI!!!



Cheney is already talking about next summer. He told his Daddy..."Next summer, vacation will be 3 weeks long & the days will go by slower!!" I agree Cheney!!

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think I need a Karina and Mari at my house, too!

MeMe said...

Spoiled would be an understatement. We wanted to bring Karini home with us. Even Pop and I keep looking for her in the kitchen. She and Mari waited on us with a smile every single day. They seemed to genuinely like their jobs.
I'm with you, Cheney.

Grandma said...

Can you find a Karina & Mari for Grandma? Sounds like you had lots of fun. Now back to getting ready for school. You have had a great summer. Cheney lots to show and tell.

Gram said...

Booo! Do you have to get back to reality?