Friday, August 8, 2008

What happens in Huatulco...

...should stay in Huatulco!!
But it just had to be shared!!!!!
Our boys (minus Pop) have spent time running around in their speedos!! We have laughed a lot!! Kylie has been sufficiently embarrassed!! So the job is done!!

When the girls went to the market, camo speedos were bought for the boys. Needless to say, they were so excited...





I am not really sure what to say about the big boys...other than OMG...put some clothes on!!

We have had a great week and are not wanting this day to end...we have to go home tomorrow. We are already making plans for next year.

Huatulco is awesome. It has been unspoiled by tourism. There is still the Mexican charm here. We encountered few people who spoke English--we had to rely on our Spanish way more than Cabo San Lucas or Cozumel. The mountains are really lush & green. The weather has been perfect: sunny with a few thunderstorms here & there. The prices are good too. Plus, we LOVE Karina. WE WILL BE BACK!!

You should come here too!!

11 comments:

Ashtyn said...

We just have one question...can those please STAY in Mexico????

Kristen said...

OMGoodenss is right!

Mexico does seem so beautiful there! Dreaming of someday soon..... :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I think you should leave the speedos! I can't believe the men let you take pictures!

Grandpa Mitch said...

I notice the speedo's are much more filled out in the back than in the front!
Glad ya'll had a good time. Looks like a great place, but you know us, it's what's UNDER the water that matters the most. How was the diving, or was there any?
The folk at Charro's Taqueria #2 have been missing you. See you there, soon and you can tell us all about your trip.

Gram said...

OMG is right! Tell them to put them in the closet for another trip to Mexico. Americans don't like to see so much-----skin?

Anonymous said...

mmm, nice pics ;-)

Palmstone Studio said...

Ignore the gratuitous anti-speedo remarks. It's about time someone appreciated male bodies, too. Just my 2 cents worth.

Anonymous said...

I wpuld invite. The boys over for a pool part only them ,while in the pool i would swim behind them and pull those speedos dpwn and tell them its a new game and air dry then on my bed

Anonymous said...

I would take those speedos off and suck their little penis and lick their little butts !

Anonymous said...

The younger one If I could babysit him for a day and have him to myself and the house while everyone is away.i would create a fake game where I tell him I give him a dollar if he sits on my lap like that nd ill give him 20 if I can slide them off as he squirms and I turn him around grab his cheeks and bounce him up n down on me. then lay him on the couch and stroke him till he finishes all over then I shower him and tip him for his work.

Anonymous said...

yes to feel his naked wet body on me slipping n sliding ahh. nd take him in the laundry rrom or the back of the minivan in the garage .