Monday, August 4, 2008

Sharing The Love...

Last week, Wendi over at Because I Said So! gave me this great award...





I was really excited because I have never received an award. I read a lot of "Mommy" blogs & a lot of the people I read have received LOTS of awards. I can't even compare my blog to ANY of their blogs. Some of them are so witty, some of them are so honest, some of them think like I do...I laugh, cry, learn about life right along with them.


This award was created by Crystal at Memoirs of A Mommy. Go read her blog & see why see created this award...it will bring tears to your eyes!!


I am giving out this award to some people that I want to share the love with...


Billy (my husband) @ I Have No Idea!







Nicole @ All That Sassafrass

Thein @ Seguin Daily Photo Blog

I hope you enjoy reading their blogs...I certainly do!!



5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your win! I can't believe you haven't won an award before?!?!

Rhea said...

Congrats on your award! When I first joined the blogging world, I thought these awards were so silly and stupid....until I received my first one, and then I realized why they're so great! It's all about the love. Spreading the love, giving the love, receiving the love...a good feeling. Congrats!

Jocelyn said...

That's so very sweet... thank you! And thanks for sharing the adventures of C&C World with the Blog World. Your stories, photos and videos always make me smile!

Kristen said...

YEA!!! Congrats on your award!!

But hey, I gave you an award on July 14th!! Come back to check out, and pick up your second award! :)

Hope your vacation is going great!

And congrats to all the other blogs. Can't wait to check out the other blogs!

Unknown said...

Lisa, you are so nice. When you get back from your vacation, all of us local bloggers really need to get together at Chiro Java! Do you know Tammy and Erica??