Friday, August 15, 2008

Vacation Revisited Day #1

I know that you have already seen pictures from our AWESOME vacation, but with over 1100 pictures there are so many more to share so you will have to indulge me. Yes, some of you might think we are bragging, but I don't care it was a fantastic week!! Seriously....one of the most memorable vacations we have had!! I must apologize though...I am working with 4 different cameras & the order is very hit or miss...I think I did pretty good.

The kids were great travelers!!

This was Deano's 1st airplane trip...

...and Terryn's too. They loved it!!


I am sorry, Kylie. I had to share this one...I LOVE YOU!!


Getting off the plane

Welcome to the Bays of Huatulco

Wallace Family


Stephenson Family

MeMe & Pop with their grandkids


The girls immediately jumped in the pool.


This is Dean playing around in the grocery store...

The grocery store was really HOT!! and crowded!! We found out that Karina rarely shops there. She goes to the Market as much as possible.

Everyone wanted out of the store...

Dean & Darla


Mommy & Daddy



I will be posting more pics. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do...




4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Seriously, you must take ALL of us with you next time.

MeMe said...

Agreed! Keep this place a secret--so that it's quaint atmosphere lasts a while.

RANDOM*BESTFRIENDS said...

Thanks so much Lisa for putting that picture of me!
I really love it =]
lol.
well i had a great time!
thanks for letting us go with yall.

Gram said...

I agree with MeMe. It seems like all of Mexico's secrets are getting out of the bag and starting to get crowded. It looks like a wonderful place to take a week of R&R.