Monday, August 11, 2008

Huatulco Hiding

Many of you know that Chandler loves to hide. While we were on vacation, she was hiding all the time. Most of the time, it is really cute, but sometimes it is scary. One day, she was taking a nap in MeMe & Pop's room. The door was shut because the A/C was only in the bedrooms. MeMe went to check on her & the door was locked. Luckily, the bathroom door was unlocked, but when MeMe went in the bed was empty. Word was quickly spread throughout the house & everyone was looking for her. In what seemed like 30 minutes later, she was found hiding between the curtain & the sliding glass door. MeMe found her when she went outside toward the front gate...Chandler was grinning & waving at her!! I have a feeling that she will continue to give me "almost" heart attacks her entire life!!
These pictures were taken when she was hiding in Kylie's closet in her bedroom. Silly girl!!




5 comments:

MeMe said...

Yes, many times you will carry your heart in your throat--just like I still do for ALL of you kids--big and little alike. (Pop was the first to sound the alarm)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That would scare the crap out of me, too! I'm glad you found her every time.

Grandma said...

Okay Chandler! It is time to stop hiding from all of us. Yes, you have hid from Gradma before, but I knew you were in the house because I had the doors locked. Sure enough I heard a little giggle and looked and there you were. Just as sweet as ever.

RANDOM*BESTFRIENDS said...

I remember that! It was funny.
She always hid there when we were in mexico!
hey go look at me and hayleas blog!

Gram said...

Be careful and don't "Cry Wolf" too many times!