Thursday, August 14, 2008

The "Unofficial" Last Day

I call it the "Unofficial" Last Day because tomorrow I have to go back to work!! BOO HOO!! I don't want to go back to work!! Today, we tried to do as little as possible...which meant we headed to MeMe & Pop's house to hang out by the pool. When Daddy brought us Sonic for lunch, he also brought Karson!! The boys had a great playing all afternoon...



Cannonball!


Karson loves to swim...


Chandler was sporting her stylish new bathing suit. Thanks MeMe!!

School doesn't start until Aug. 25th so I am sure that the kids will get more pool time...but I am sad to see Summer 2008 come to an end...we have had a great time!!


3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Pool and Sonic? No better way to spend the last day.

MeMe said...

I have LOVED every minute of my summer, too. Let's keep it going.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW SWIMSUIT!! THE TIE ON THE SIDE IS GREAT!!

DARLA