Sunday, August 24, 2008

This Will Make You Cry...

Chandler has been in daycare for exactly 5 days. She already has a cold...poor kid...just can't stop coughing. She has had breathing treatments since she was a newborn. She was airlifted in respiratory distress when she was 5 weeks old. The DR. treated her for asthma, but then decided (hopefully) she outgrew it.


But today, we are doing this every couple of hours. The good news is that she used to scream the ENTIRE duration of the treatment. Now, she is a big girl & sat still while she was breathing in the medicine. She even ASKED for a treatment when she was coughing a lot. I am so proud of her!!


The funniest part of this...she was saying "cheese" the whole time I was taking pictures. Remember, it wasn't long ago when she wouldn't talk at all!!

Hopefully, we can kick this stuff fast. The official 1st day of school is tomorrow!!


5 comments:

MeMe said...

What a big girl you are, Chandler.
I love you.

Tammy said...

Poor baby! Feel better soon, Chandler!

Kristen said...

Poor little Chandler. Sorry to hear that she is sick. :(

She is still so stinking cute even with the breathing treatments. I LOVE that she is saying "cheese". Such an Anya move too!

Feel better soon Chandler!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Poor thing. Daycare is the worst. I'm glad that Chandler is making it easier on you by being a big girl.

Unknown said...

OMG, I am glad she is feeling better, Lisa. My niec in Connecticut has to receive similar treatments but she's still in the I-sort-of-hate-this mode.